Achieve Fitness Program
Achieve Fitness was primarily established to provide a workout area for our dedicated staff and the opportunity for our upper level athletes to train and rehab as needed for their gymnastics experience.
Achieve Fitness is a small, private workout area that also allows adult family members of Achieve Gymnastics participants a full and complete fitness experience.
While your child has fun in the gym, Achieve Fitness allows adult family members to get in a workout! The opportunity to share this space with our Achieve Families so that each member may have a fit for life experience is a part of our philosophy. Please note, Achieve Fitness was never meant to be and is not designed to be an observation area for parents, however the balcony overlook of the fitness area can offer a fun perspective while you get a solid workout in. We hope that you enjoy this space and it will help you Achieve your fitness goals!
Check In Process
Available Times for Use
Rules For Use
- The Achieve Fitness area is available only to adult family members of our participants. The space is not open to children, even if accompanied by a parent.
- The quality and safety of our gymnastics learning environment is our primary focus. As such, any calling out, comments or instruction from parents, or other disruptions from individuals in the fitness area to our participants or coaches in the gym is strictly prohibited.
- Because we will have recreation or team activities taking place in the gym during workout times, please play any audio/video equipment using headphones and keep cell phones in silent mode.
- As a courtesy and for the sake of everyone’s good health, please clean (wipe down) equipment after each use. There are disinfecting wipes available in a dispenser in the fitness area.
- Workout towels are available for use while in the facility. Please place used towels in the hamper when done.
- A bathroom is available on this level for the convenience of our fitness families. However, the shower located in this bathroom is a staff amenity only and is not to be used by others.
- Due to the upper level location, this area is often warmer than the rest of the gym or public areas. Please feel free to utilize the large air mover fan as necessary, but we request that the last person upstairs turns it off.
- Please report any cleaning or maintenance issue to the Front Desk staff right away.
- By entering the facility, participants understand and acknowledge that the use of exercise equipment involves risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death.
- Participants further agree and acknowledge that DBA Sports, Inc.|Achieve Gymnastics is not responsible for property that is lost, stolen, or damaged while in, on, or about the premises.
- Check front desk monitor / sign in sheet for space availability
- Verify waiver on file
- Sign in
- Punch card (or single prepay)
- Enjoy workout!
- Wipe down equipment used
- Sign out